X-men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Guidelines

3 posters

Go down

Rules and Guidelines Empty Rules and Guidelines

Post  Storm Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 am

1. You must choose a character not already taken.
2. PLEASE (unless specifically requested) RP by your gender. I will be totally confused otherwise. In case anyone's curious, yes, I'm a girl. However, if you specify on your profile what your gender, I may let you RP as whoever you want.
3. As I've mentioned before, O/C's are allowed, but you need to have an X-men to use it. (Rule may be subject to change once we have enough members.)
4. Love life's: Ah, the one thing you've all been waiting for. Okay, for one thing, please be sure to talk about it with the person in question before you do anything so that there aren't any quarrels.
  • I must ask that no one get too detailed in ANYTHING. Failure to follow this rule will receive you one warning, and then it's automatic kick-out. You may be allowed to re-register after a month, but if you break the rule again, there will be no mercy.

• Please, please, please, no slash pairings. I'm already allowing a little leverage with the love life thing. You will be automatically deleted if I catch this, unless you can match it to the X-men movieverse.

5. Write like you usually would. Thoughts will be italicized though.
6. Final rule: I only ask that you post once a month. I'm sixteen, which means I get to go to school in a month again, so I understand busy schedules. There's a three month limit before you get a warning. Six months puts you on my watch list. After a year of no activity, automatic deletion.

Please agree before going on. Oh, and keep the cursing to a minimal please. If I see the F-bomb on here, you're dead.

*Okay, I've noticed something that I forgot to put on this list. Please leave messages on either PM or on the Random topic (which I will put up now. Thank you.

Last edited by Storm on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Storm
Admin

https://x-menunite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines Empty cool

Post  alexsummershavok1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 am

cool Neutral Cool

alexsummershavok1

https://www.youtube.com/user/alexsummershavok1

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Rules and Guidelines

Post  Irene Adler Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh yeah, The Rules (yes, they deserve a capitalisation!). I'm suddenly glad I don't roleplay Wolverine or Sabretooth. Does those two have to say 'F-Bomb' instead of the f-bomb now? Wink

Irene Adler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Lol, Irene.

Storm
Admin

https://x-menunite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content