X-men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley/Hawk

Go down

Ashley/Hawk Empty Ashley/Hawk

Post  Hawk Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Name: Ashley Goldston

Codename: Crystal Hawk (shortened to Hawk)

Powers: Four elements, TK, Telepathy, Shape shifting, healing (there is a flaw in it)

Paraphernalia: Cell phone, iPod. Perhaps a satchel. 3 Pets: Sky- a hawk; Isis- a white wolf (named after the Nancy Drew wolf in White wolf of Icicle Creek); Midnight Storm- a black Andalusian mare with a star mark .

Bio: I once had an identical twin sister, Lily, whom I called Crystal. We had the same powers, except that I could heal myself and she couldn't. When we were six, Crystal came into her powers. She lied to me in saying that she was the older sister. Our parents were killed in a car accident- that we so happened to be in- and I had amnesia for three days. After that we were sent to an orphanage, but it burned down in a fire that Crystal accidentally started. Then, we were sent to the orphanage in New York, where they abused the kids, and the mutant freaks (as they called it) were either isolated and abused, or their siblings were abused. Well, this is where the real story begins. The X-men found us, but it took a couple of weeks to get us out of there, and by then, we had ran away. We finally found the mansion, and then my powers started to come in. Well, my sister knew this would happen and it caused a rift between us. A rift that I regret. We were having an argument when Sabretooth came by and attacked us, killing my sister. Then, I found out that she was a clone of me (which she already was since we were identical), and that her powers were artificially placed in her. After that, Storm and I became close. Of course I was fifteen at the time. Eventually she and Logan got married, and even before that, after I got over my period of grief, I became the residential eavesdropper and troublemaker. Eavesdropping was an old habit I picked up the orphanage. Trouble making I've done my whole life... except at the orphanage.

Personality: Bitter, but she can be sweet. Nice, but can be vicious if you tick her off. Fun. Sneaky. Loner.

Hawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum