X-men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Drake

Go down

Crystal Drake Empty Crystal Drake

Post  Hawk Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Skate and Freeze Wink
Hi I'm Crystal Drake I'm twin Cousin to IceMan, aka Robert Drake aka Bobby. In X-men. My Best Friend is Rogue.
Relastionship status: single.
Name: Crystal Drake
Hair:Blonde Changes when I evolve
Eyes: Bright Blue like my cousins^^
Crushes: 1x (he heats up my world Wink)

My Gift: Just Like Bobby's But Crystal Is a lil bit different form her twin cousin Bobby. She can do the things Bobby can, but when she goes into fight mode her eyes glow a bright blue all around. Crystal controls Ice, and if touching water or any liquid it turns into pure ice. She Can make it snow, and When angry or ticked off everything around her turns into ice. When she evovles her hair will change, so will her eyes. And her powers will be Different and new. She will be able to control "BlackIce" and other Ice substances. She has a Beautiful gift. Crystal is Proud of her gift and when she found out what she could do, she was never affraid of it. Crystal Moved to NewYork and Found Professor X's school for Gifted Ones. And is Now a Student in Training.

(Crystal, this is yours. I did it just for you. If you want to make any changes let me know.)

Hawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum